Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wow- a blog.


I was searching the internet and curious about making a blog and here I am. Now I will have to come up with something profound to say and share. Basically what I have been hearing from the Lord lately is about doors and Him opening doors and also slamming them shut. I think the expression from my devo was "Love Bangs the Door" How he will lead us with shut doors and well as open doors. Not something you want to hear after a promising job interview. Revelations 3:8 talks of an OPEN door, what I really want right now. Also Matthew 7:7 speaks of Ask, seek, knock. Yesterdays word encouraged me that- No door is too stuck for the key of Love- my paraphrase. All of this has come to me from two different sources. Coincidental- do not think so! Will share those sources later.

Oh yeah I added this picture just playing with my options because he represents sweetness and Love. Meet Moses!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! You are too good! Am very proud of you to start this and just amazed. I also love your comments about doors!!! I so don't want to be one of those people at work who you can tell doesn't want to be there. I'm asking God to help me shine His light to others and accept the reality of what journey I'm on now. I'm supporting my family in a way that I wasn't wanting, but need to do.

Suzanne Moon said...

Dang, girl. You are good at this! And what a cute precious baby! I didn't know you got him!

I used to love to write but it's one of those things I dropped along the way with a busy life. I wrote poetry and stuff that got me through a lot of rough years. It feels good, even if you're just writing for yourself.

Actually, you know what? I'll admit it. In the last three days I have filled 14 handwritten pages about my journey. It's amazing.

Leigh said...

I'm so glad you've started a blog! I'll be checking in often. You're gonna get hooked on blogging. It's really fun and fulfilling.